Certified Sustainable Operations
Advertisers Printing is one of only 50 U.S. printing companies to have earned SGP (Sustainability Green Partner) Certification, the industry standard for sustainability performance.
It’s not only tangible recognition of our continued efforts in sustainability, it proves we’re working daily to reduce our environmental impact while increasing our social responsibility.
At Advertisers Printing,
we’re committed to sustainable solutions across all our services and processes. So we continually strive to limit our waste and consumption of natural resources. We also reduce, reuse and recycle materials used in our printing as well as by our employees. Our goal is to conduct business and deliver quality work in an environmentally responsible way—each and every day. And we’ve taken tangible steps to put that promise into practice:
Accomplishments & Programs
Comprehensive recycling of ink, paper, metal plates and other materials throughout our operations.
School-Share Paper Donations
Program for recycling and repurposing paper goods at schools.
Only low-VOC or VOC-free inks and coatings are utilized for printing.
"Know Before You Throw"
Assists our clients with recycling efforts via scheduled pickups of print materials
Company-wide improvements made to our facilities and vehicles to enhance energy efficiency and utilization, including 7 Prius hybrid vehicles and the addition of 25kW solar panels on our roof.
Sustainable Management Policy
We communicate our commitment to sustainability to our employees, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors.
We work together with them to meet our goals and help them meet theirs.
Advertisers Printing management and employees are committed to working safely, protecting our health and welfare, and preserving the environment while still delivering the highest quality product and superior service to our clients.
It Is Our Policy To:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning safety, health and the environment. We’ve implemented programs and procedures that will check for conformity. If non-compliance is found, we will immediately take action to remedy any problems.
- Provide our employees, clients and visitors with a safe and healthy work environment.
- Be committed to pollution prevention. We reduce, reuse and recycle materials used in our printing processes along with items used personally by employees while at work.
- Communicate our commitment to sustainability to our employees, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors. We work together with them to meet our goals and help them meet theirs.
- Take actions necessary to continuously improve all areas of our business including but not limited to safety, quality, service, health and environmental matters.